Francs-Tireurs Partisans - 13ème colonne Blindée - FTP13 Index du Forum

Francs-Tireurs Partisans - 13ème colonne Blindée - FTP13

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Guest Book For Events Wedding Birthday Anniversary Party

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Francs-Tireurs Partisans - 13ème colonne Blindée - FTP13 Index du Forum -> Centre d'archives et de mémoires -> Nos meilleurs combats Ex-FTFB
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jefflator

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 07:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Guest Book For Events Wedding Birthday Anniversary Party Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

• Ideal for special occasions, guest houses, clubs, home parties, and more! • Adequate space for guests' names addresses or comments. • Lightly lined pages take pen beautifully. • Thick white acid-free paper helps preserve memories. • 102 pages. • Guest book measures 8.5 inches wide by 6 inches high. Other Logs are available, to find and view them, search for Creative Designs Publishers on Amazon.

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 102 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Gjr edition (April 29, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 154639012X, 978-1546390121,
weight: 7 ounces (
filesize:

Guest Book: For Events, Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary. Party Guest Book. Free Layout. Use As You Wish For Names & Addresses, Sign In, Advice, Wishes, Comments, Predictions (Guests) Creative Designs Publishers

It is definitely a unique, one of a kind thing a change from the usual guest book for someone that likes to do things just a little bit differentlyYou can't fake sincerityI'm always surprised when I hear my clients say or write to me, "thank you for contacting me and double checking on this or suggesting that, etc." It's only natural for me to do so - doesn't every business? Ultimately, I want you to be thrilled with your keepsake guest book platter There are 6 leaf and 2 blossom mixes to choose fromIf you give me 3 weeks, I can immortalize all of your friends, family members and co-workersWelcome to HelloTrade! Buy Sell Events Tenders HelloTrade I Want to Buy I Want to Sell Trade Events Tenders I Want to Buy Request for Quote .Did I mention my Discount Wedding Invitations? 2017Baidu APP Melissa's professional 15 second business pitch

Smarter Shopping, Better Living!Now that I'm exclusively painting guest book platters signature plates and house warming gifts, I have become an expert at it and I feel very lucky to have the privilege to work directly with so many wonderful clientsWhy would you buy your wedding invitations from a fly-by-night internet company when you can be confident that I'll do a better job for you? Did you know I can provide up to 3 FREE invitation samples for you? There's no commitment and you can see the quality for yourself - call me anytime (888-MADE-4-US) with your 3 discount invitation item numbersPlease check that you've entered the correct item number Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewingShe started hand painting alternative guest book platters in 2004 while she already owned a larger, mail order based wedding favor and bridal accessory businessThis listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not availableI have over two decades, that's over 20 years of experience helping folks with their special events

Baby Shower, Bridal Shower and Other Special Events: Leaf Your LoveYou can hear it in my customer testimonials LEAVES OR BLOSSOMS: You select the leaves or blossoms of your tree a fresh green palette, or perhaps vibrant autumn colors, or maybe festive colorful blossoms perfectly placed on your tree and ready for guests to leave a message for the guest of honorEven with so many years and so many completed plates for guests to sign, I couldn't be more proud of each guest book platter that truly does become a keepsake heirloom of the memories created by all the signatures of close friends and family members." If I'm selling them, you can be sure these wedding invitations are a great deal with unsurpassed qualityI sell discount invitations, save the date cards and magnets and printed party napkins too

HelloTrade Page Not FoundHOW IT WORKS: A Leaf Your Love guest tree is an artwork alternative to the traditional guest book that often ends up in a drawer after your wedding or event is overPROOFING:After youve selected all your design elements, in about a week, I will email you a jpg draft of your treeHi, my name is Melissa Acker and I own GuestBookPlatters.com Inc"While it was a tough decision to leave the first wedding business I created in 1992 (based in Syracuse New York), I'm very proud of that business, the unique products I created and the thousands of people my former staff and I helped with their wedding days, bridal showers, engagements, anniversaries and even baby showersSELECT A BACKGROUND: You may want the tree to pop on a natural white background, or you may prefer to see your tree against a sunrise or a midnight sky to add more color to your design.In 2008, she chose to devote her day's work exclusively to the art of hand painting her guest book platter designs for any and all events such as a wedding, bridal shower, anniversary, engagement party, baby shower, milestone birthday, graduation, retirement, housewarming party Not only do I sell the invitations, save-the-date cards and personalized napkins (for any event) but I help you work out paper colors and ink colors, define key verses you want to use and most importantly, I carefully proof read every single order before it goes to pressI have been working on invitations for over 20 years

Melissa's professional philosophy on business and customer service If you need more changes, thats fine! Usually it takes one or two revisions, but, as many as you need to get it looking just rightAll Rights Reserved.Or a pair of squirrels sharing an acorn to represent the bride and groom ABC DEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWX YZ ABC DEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST UVWX YZ () 07f867cfac

We strongly recommend Mint Design to anyone wanting an attractive, easy-to-use website and a great provider and host to deal withOur Partnerships and Awards Latest Blog Post Recap Of Our Google Premier Partner Connect Event, Sydney Last week, our partners at Google asked us to jump on a plane to Sydney and deliver a presentation to 100+ Sydney-based businesses on digital marketingWeb Design Logo Design Facebook Marketing Online Marketing Google Street View Trusted Graphic Design 2017Baidu APP
Mini Check Book Balance SheetDaily Expenses Book: Expense Ledger, Stock Record Tracker, Daily Sales Log Book, Journal Notebook for Personal, Company and Business Usage. Ideal for ... Book Size. (Office Supplies) (Volume 19)Conducting Annual Employee Reviews (Mobile Learning Express Book 232017)Little Country, Big Talk: Science Communication in IrelandPassive+Income%3A+The+Ultimate+High+Yielding+Income+StrategyPilots and Management: Industrial Relations in the U.K. Airlines (Routledge Library Editions: Transport Economics) (Volume 16)Boss Lady - Dot Grid Journal (Diary, Notebook): Black Flowers Softcover, 8.5 x 11 (Boss Lady Gifts)Astuces pour démarrer sa chaîne Twitch.TV - Partie 1 (French Edition)Corporate Environmental Responsibility (The Library of Corporate Responsibilities)Achieving Professional Fulfilment: How to thrive in your career and feel accomplished every day (Coaching)
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Guest Book For Events Wedding Birthday Anniversary Party

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Francs-Tireurs Partisans - 13ème colonne Blindée - FTP13 Index du Forum -> Centre d'archives et de mémoires -> Nos meilleurs combats Ex-FTFB Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation